Welcome to Anglotopia Christmas Headquarters!
Welcome to the official Anglotopia Christmas page! Here at Anglotopia HQ, Christmas is our favorite time of year. We also happen to love British Christmas Traditions just as much as our American ways. This page will guide you through all the great content we\’ve gathered for Christmas this year. We\’ve got a great infographic on British Christmas Traditions, guides to what to see and do in Britain during the holidays, gifts guides for the Anglophile in your life and much much more! Check back with this page often for the latest Christmas news, photos and videos!
Happy Christmas from the Anglotopia Team!
CHRISTMAS TRAVEL IN BRITAIN
- Top things to do in the UK for Christmas
- More Things to do in the UK for Christmas Time
- Guide to Christmas Markets around Britain
- Christmas in the Victorian town Bliss Hill
- Christmas with the animals at Longleat Safari & Adventure Park
- Sound and light at a medieval castle in Wales
- A traditional Sussex Christmas at the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum
- The rooms of Christmas Past at the Geffrye Museum
- Channel Islands: Christmas in Old Jersey
- Check out Christmas at the Ritz in London
- Christmas at a royal home – Osborne House on the Isle of Wight
- Christmas with Charles Dickens in a castle – Dickens Market at Rochester Castle
ANGLOPHILE GIFT GUIDES
- Top Anglophile Gifts from the BBC America Shop!
- Top Anglophile Gifts from Amazon.com
- Ultimate List of Doctor Who Gifts
- Top Gear Gifts
- Best Gifts from the British Museum Shop
- Top 10 Christmas Gifts from The Bee’s Knees British Imports
BRITISH CHRISTMAS ARTICLES
- Best British Christmas Movies
- The Royal Family at Christmas
- Some of my favorite English Home Christmas Traditions
- The Ultimate Family Christmas Gift: Experiences in England
- Christmas in London: Lights, Magic, and Fireworks
- Guest Post: Top UK destinations to spend Christmas